powered by Surfing Waves

    Labels

    Affiliate (1) Amazon Store (3) Borneo Post Online Borneo (13273) Free (1) Free Money (2) Healthy (1) How to (1) IFTTT (14280) Lowyat.NET Lowyatt (1003) Money (1) Utama (1341) YouTube (22)

    As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

    Monetize - Make Money Online is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to affiliate-program.amazon.com

    Search

    Thursday, July 16, 2020

    Wong Ching Yong appointed as SRDC deputy chairman

    Wong Ching Yong

    SIBU: Sarawak United People’s Party (SUPP) Dudong branch chairman Wong Ching Yong has been appointed as Sibu Rural District Council (SRDC) deputy chairman.

    Wong confirmed this fact when contacted by The Borneo Post today.

    He said he received the news on the appointment by the SUPP Secretary General Datuk Sebastian Ting last night.

    “I have yet to receive the appointment letter but I was told that I will be reporting my duty on Aug 1,” he said.

    MORE TO COME

    The post Wong Ching Yong appointed as SRDC deputy chairman appeared first on Borneo Post Online.



    from Borneo Post Online https://ift.tt/398E9zx
    via IFTTT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment